At the lunch break in Stanley, Darryl and Peter Marshall continue to lead the TSD Trophy with a margin over nearly 60 points.
Their Falcon Ute is well clear of Chris Waldock’s Jaguar, who has a similarly comfortable advantage over Peter Lucas’ Porsche.
Adrian Wilson has moved into the top five in his BMW, just 48 points in arrears of the Alfa of Steve Wilson.
Targa veteran Glenn Ridge and his son, Oliver, are sixth in their Mazda MX5.
TSD TROPHY after TS19
1. Darryl Marshall / Peter Marshall, 2002 Ford Falcon Ute Pursuit 250, 34 points
2. Christopher Waldock / Christine Kirby, 2016 Jaguar F-Type SVR AWD, 91 points
3. Peter Lucas / Angela Coradine, 1984 Porsche Carrera, 140 points
4. Steve Brumby / Allan Phillips, 1999 Alfa Romeo GTV, 198 points
5. Adrian Wilson / Quang Tran, 2014 BMW M4, 246 points