The Ford Falcon Ute pairing of Darryl and Andrew Marshall have maintained their dominance of the TSD Trophy on day three of Targa Tasmania.
The pair finished the day 34 points clear of Chris Waldock and Peter Lucas, who also maintained their places on the podium during a tough third day of competition.
Both Marshall and Waldock have both had only minimal penalties through the day’s seven stages, as crews really got into the swing of the average speed competition.
A tighter battle exists for fourth and fifth, with Steve Brumby’s Alfa Romeo just 29 clear of Glenn Ridge’s Mazda, with John Culvenor (Lotus Elise) still well in the running for a top five position.
TSD Trophy after Day 3:
- Darryl Marshall / Peter Marshall, 2002 Ford Falcon Ute Pursuit 250, 31 points
- Christopher Waldock / Christine Kirby, 2016 Jaguar F-Type SVR AWD, 65 points
- Peter Lucas / Angela Coradine, 1984 Porsche Carrera, 117 points
- Steve Brumby / Allan Phillips, 1999 Alfa Romeo GTV, 176 points
- Glenn Ridge / Oliver Ridge, 2017 Mazda MX-5 RFGT, 205 points